Our subsea control pods are designed to provide a long-term solution to your BOP control requirements. Having been subsea engineers ourselves, we designed the equipment with the end user in mind. The controls are reliable, easy to maintain, and require almost no maintenance. As a failure contingency the pod is retrievable. They are compact unlike other pods on the market.
Incorporate our ROV panel system and utilize spare functions to add redundancy and improve fault tolerance.
Benefits and Features
Can be modified to suit your requirements. Our standard system has the below features:
- Compact, small footprint, low weight
- Total No. of SPMs: 46; 4 each 1-1/2 inch, 20 each 1 inch, 22 each 1/2 inch
- 22 SPMs can be configured to supply either BOP and/or LMRP
- Pressure to 1” SPMs can be configured for regulated pressure or 3,000 psi
- Two, three or four regulators
- Vents can easily connect together for a return to surface system for zero discharge
- SPMs can be configured for either normally open or normally closed
- Stainless steel construction
- Retrievable balanced pod
- Extremely low maintenance. All valves, regulators and other components are easy to remove or open for inspection.
- Proven design: anti-gall stainless valves, delrin seals, reliable spring material, radial o-rings, molded packers.
- Installation is simple.
We can build after market replacement pods for your BOP stack that fit into the existing female receptacles! Benefits include lower cost; less risk associated with the installation; installation in hours – not weeks; less maintenance; better reliability; and less time required between wells.